I am absolutely thrilled that my post “The Joy of Toile” is included in this week’s IFB’s Links A La Mode selections. I am honored to be featured with these amazingly talented fashion bloggers. A big thank you to IFB for choosing me and congratulations to all of the other selected blogs.
For anyone who doesn’t know about IFB, it is a fantastic community of fashion bloggers and an amazing resource for blogging, networking and the business of fashion. Be sure to check out links to the other great posts below.
The Eyes of March
Edited By Taylor Davies
Here we are, the first day of March – can you believe it? Spring will officially start this month, flowers will start to bloom (we hope!) and winter will finally start to let us out of it’s icy grip. This week’s Links a la Mode selections run the gamut from fashion week round ups to DIY projects and runway color inspirations.
THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: MARCH 1st
- Aspiring New Moms: Floral Silk Dresses
- Designer Purushu: Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week AW2012
- Dress Code: High Fashion: Trend Colour SS12 – Purple
- Girl Loves Color: London Fashion Week Fall 2012 Round Up
- Girl Next Door Fashion: How To Cope With Your Remix Kyrptonite
- Fashioned By Love: Outfit Inspiration – Milan Fashion Week
- Fashionopolis: Tango With Tangerine
- Fashions On Top: Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush Review
- First Came Fashion: NYFW Favorites
- Fly Songbird: Shoe Love – Platforms and Wedges
- Just Pandippo: everyday so caffeinated, I wish they were golden gated
- Lulu Abroad: IFB Conference: Before You Go
- Lure Of The Dark Side: Trends: Would You Wear Them?
- Miss Vicki Secrets: Are Unpaid Interns Modern Slaves?
- Ms. Fabulous: Red Carpet Dressing With Janet McTeer
- Pretty Quirky Pants: DIY Halter Shirt
- StyleDelights: 5 Handbags That Will Suffice (Gasp!)
- StyleEyes Ethical Fashion Blog: The Good Fashion Blog
- The Sparkle In Her Eye: The Joy of Toile
- The Merchant Project: The Dress Code
PLEASE READ IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine